- Please take care when unpacking your new handbag. Open the packaging carefully to avoid damaging the bag. Please don’t rip or tear paper or plastic packaging from your new handbag.
- Please store your handbag with care. It is recommended to store your handbags in their own protective dust bag. When not in use, please keep them stuffed with clean bubble wrap or clean paper to retain their shape and do not stack handbags on top of one another.
- Please store your handbag in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or humidity.
- Please avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This might put pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely.
- Please avoid folding and pressing the bags at all costs.
- The vegan material is intended to replace real calf-skin leather. It is very soft, please treat it with same care as real leather.
- You may clean stains and dirt on handbags with a smooth & dry cloth and moisturizer creme or lighter fluid (butane). You may rub the stained parts very carefully and lightly to avoid harming the bag. Carelessness may cause a change in color or may harm the material.
- For both vegan leather and fabric handbags, you should never wash the bags with water.
- You should be careful with your handbags getting wet. Too much rain or water can ruin the material. You should always allow the handbags to air dry. You should never use a hair-dryer to dry the bags; heat damages the material.
- To wipe the surface of the handbags, you may use a lint-free towel.
- Most PU leather smell will dissipate with time, but to remove them quickly, you may try air drying. If the smell persists, you may wrap the handbag in newspaper lightly and let it sit for 24 to 48 hours.